Friday, July 28, 2006

They call me Cha Cha because
I'm the best dancer at St. Bernadette's.

Oh good lord. Yet another reason to scratch my name off the list of candidates for 'Mother of the Year.' The Kid was dancing to the Wiggles. He kind of looked like Elaine from that Seinfeld episode, i.e. a lot of odd, jerk-i-ness going on.

So I said, "Geez. Are you dancing? Cause you look like a limping frog." Ok, looking back, NOT the best thing to say to your child, but I swear...limping frog. Now whenever he dances he says with glee, "Look Mommy, I'm doing the limping frog!!" God. I am a bad, bad mother.


this is an audio post - click to play

┬┐Alguien dijo competencia?

6 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Sounds like the name of a hip new club.

The Kid is so cute!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Victoria Winters said...

hee hee!!!

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Yvett said...

"It did to someone opinion" ?


Limping frog. Aww. You better teach him then. What if he "gets served" when he's older? ;P

Friday, July 28, 2006 8:12:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

You know I don't speak spanish!

Sounds like he's wiggling to the wiggles. I can't imagine not looking like a limping frog dancing to that.

That dance was the only thing Julia ever did to impress me. It takes skill to be that bad.

Friday, July 28, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Anonymous sandelion23 said...

I LOVE YOUR AUDIO CLIPS. love them so much i force ppl to listen to them with me again and again. [i stumbled upon your page from www.slateblu.typepad.com's blog which, my friend stalks - it's a vicious stalker cycle.]

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:11:00 PM  
Anonymous sandelion23 said...

I LOVE YOUR AUDIO CLIPS. love them so much i force ppl to listen to them with me again and again. [i stumbled upon your page from www.slateblu.typepad.com's blog which, my friend stalks - it's a vicious stalker cycle.]

Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home