Friday, July 14, 2006

When my eyes had been so red,
I'd been mistaken for dead

Sometimes stress gets the better of me. I'm fine all day, but I usually lose this battle late at night, between 3:30am - 4am, when the world is asleep. This is when I find myself crying in the bathroom. Oh, did I wake you? Sorry about that.

I want to sleep, but just as I just lay my head down, I start to think. What do I need to do? How am I going to get this done? Then suddenly, I'm awake. Then, the panic. Oh the panic. The thought that I may never sleep again. I start to freak.

Eh, enough with the blah blah blah. Here's a secret: this is one of my most favorite songs ever. Listening to it always makes me smile. Always.



.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Here I am, up at 3:22am, not crying, but coughing. Hang in there.

Friday, July 14, 2006 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Ya know, 4 am your time would be 7 am here. Give me a call next time and I'll cheer you up!

Friday, July 14, 2006 5:24:00 AM  
Blogger mipmup said...

i'm sorry. is there anything worse than insomnia coupled with an anxiety attack?

Friday, July 14, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I agree with mipmup.

And I hadn't heard that song before, but it is very relaxing. :)

Friday, July 14, 2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

you just brought me back hearing that depeche mode song! -- you know, i suppose i should buy the cd's --(haha) all my depeche mode music are on records (probably warping somewhere in my parents' house).

Friday, July 14, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

If it helps, you weren't alone this week. One day it was an accident with the kid and another day it was a wrong number, at 3:30 am. Ugh! Soothing music always helps me.

Friday, July 14, 2006 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

That video has practically nothing to do with what I think about when I hear that song.

I think i'll pretend I never saw taht video haha. Song is too good.

bRu

Saturday, July 15, 2006 8:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home