Wednesday, July 19, 2006

You wear it well

One thing I know I have a problem with, is deciding what to wear. I may change clothes 3-4 times before I leave the house. It's not about what I look like to other people, I just can't make up my mind. Do I need long sleeves or don't I? I don't want to be too hot, yet do I need a jacket? I don't want to be caught with my pants down - for lack of a better phrase.

Now, suddenly the Kid has taken it upon himself to be the fashion police. His new thing is to come up to me before I leave the house, look at my outfit and say, "Mommy, this NO GOOD." This usually happens when I wear a skirt, I've noticed. I don't know what his deal is, but I think he's secretly starting his own version of "What Not To Wear" for tots.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger joyce said...

haha -- i do that too and my husband says "why do you have to do a fashion show everytime you figure out what you want to wear?" - half the time it's b/c my clothes don't fit right.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Let's find him a little 2 1/2-year-old Stacy London! Good times, good times!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger Nervous Girl said...

Oh no! I have a hard enough time deciding what to wear, too. Whenever I've been watching What Not To Wear it takes me twice as long because I can't get Stacy's voice out of my head, picking apart all that's wrong with my outfits. I really hope no one ever decides to secretly videotape what I do end up wearing - most days, it would be mortifying!

Friday, July 21, 2006 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home