Wednesday, August 09, 2006

And time makes lovers feel like they've got something real

What were you doing 1 second ago:
Putting cake between my legs.
Not like that. I was tying ribbon, you freaks.

What were you doing an hour ago?
Eating peanuts and contemplating my life choices.

What were you doing yesterday?
Watching my Kid eat a whole half of a cantaloupe, then proceed to poo in the toilet. i.e. He is now 100% potty trained.

What were you doing a month ago?
Preparing for the Best Shower Ever.

What were you doing a year ago?
Busy being pregnant. AGAIN.

What were you doing five years ago?
Designing theme parks.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Probably eating peanuts and contemplating my life choices.

Who would you like to tag:
Uh, I'd say Jen, cause she likes to make lists. And Jodi. Cause she likes hamsters (which has nothing to do with anything), and Nanette cause I *heart* her. Anyone else who wants to is fine by me.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

I'm stealing it because I felt like posting but didn't know what to post.

On another note, I love your slide show!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Done! :)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

My answers are really boring, so I'll post them here:

What were you doing 1 second ago:
Crunching on a Trader Joe's salad.

What were you doing an hour ago?
Sitting in a never-ending meeting, glaring at co-workers who talk way too long and fantasizing about the yummy cherry tomatoes I packed in my lunch.

What were you doing yesterday?
At this time, sitting in a boring-ass lecture.

What were you doing a month ago?
Trying not to die from the Great Plague of 2006 aka The Worst Bronchitis I've Had.Ever.


What were you doing a year ago?
Going to and looking forward to lots of live music (Nickel Creek, Jill Sobule, Ben Folds x 3)

What were you doing five years ago?
Not too much different. Hiking a lot more than I do now, but not taking as many photographs. I think I liked my job better then too.

What were you doing ten years ago?
Now this is where I prove I'm really boring...same job (but in a different area of my department), same husband, lots of live music, enjoying my husband's steady income.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ah nuts. Well, I did it, despite not wanting to.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home