Wednesday, August 23, 2006

BB7's Dr. Will: "3 things I hate:
Robot clowns, baby corn and elves."

Instead of crying about the fact that the motherf*ing dry cleaners LOST my new pants that I JUST got for my new job, I will give you a recipe. Because, "MORE RECIPES PLEASE", are the emails that I get around here. Oh that and, "justJENN, want to increase your penis size?" Thanks, but no.

So the technical term for this recipe is "Shoyu Tofu Gohan*." I prefer to call it, "a mishmash of food that my Kid will eat that I can cook in one pot and not have to worry about it." But maybe that's a bit too long for a recipe title. You can even put baby corn in there. (See how I tied that post title in like that? *smart*)

Chop up the ingredients, throw it in the cooker, turn it on. You're done. A yummy delicious meal, quick and easy. The key to this thing is having a rice cooker, you see. If you don't have one, well, I can't help you. I'm not MacGyver, dammit, figure it out for yourself. Recipe, here.


Shoyu Tofu Gohan

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

The title of this post made me laugh out loud, and I don't even watch BB. Robot clowns? Ha, ha. Awesome.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 4:01:00 PM  
Anonymous to said...

yum!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home