Friday, August 11, 2006

eats. shoots. and leaves.

Things I learned today:

1. An hour of second hand smoke makes me go home and vomit like nobody's business.

2. Birds like orange Froot Loops.

3. Crazy homeless crack addicts like to pound on the bathroom door while I am trying to help my Kid pee into the toilet.

5. My Kid likes to yell back at said crack addicts, "WHAT DAT LADY WANT?"

6. Nanette has 7 sex secrets.

7. She also thinks that my boobs will fit into a size medium shirt. I wish. That is nice thought. But she is wrong. Still, an early birthday gift is an early birthday gift. I'll take what I can get.


4 Comments:

Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I love the shirt!
Happy early birthday.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 7:25:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I will have to pick that issue up.

Have you crammed yourself into that tee? I like it enough I'd consider layering it under something.

Saturday, August 12, 2006 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Oooooh! Next time we'll move away from the smokers. Yuck!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 10:38:00 AM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

I have that shirt. And yeah, the sizes are crazy...I think they are girls sizes not womens. Can you exchange it?

Monday, August 14, 2006 9:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home