Friday, August 25, 2006

Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said...

The nerd-i-fication of my child.
The Kid held something in the air and it prompted me to say, "By the power of Grayskull, I have the POWER!!" (Blame these dork things on my childhood with my brother.)

So now the Kid thinks it's fantastically hilarious to do this with ANYTHING held aloft. A pretzel. A cookie. But the preferred item is a Pocky stick. Strawberry flavored. The Kid has taken the liberty of changing the words too. Now it's, "I have the powweerrrr...of meatballs!" I have no freakin' idea where he got that part or what kind of meatball power he plans to reign upon us. The thing that makes this whole thing even weirder (I know, shut up) is that he hates meat. He ONLY eats tofu. So what the meatballs will do to us I'm not sure, but I don't want to find out.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Giao said...

Bwahahahahaha! LOVE it!

Saturday, August 26, 2006 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

BTW, the first time I ever had strawberry-flavored Pocky was yesterday. I finally cracked open the box you sent me in the shower gift, and I have to say, yum. Sierra quite liked them a lot, too.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:50:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Ha, ha, ha!!! Love it!

Saturday, August 26, 2006 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger carolb said...

By the power of meatballs, huh? That's hilarious! I love it. Tell The Kid I'm going to use that, too now!

Saturday, August 26, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Keely said...

This is an example of why boys are so cool! I can just hear him shouting this out at the grocery store.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Hysterical.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

Thats too funny.

You should teach him to tell people afterward "Kneel before Zod!"

Monday, August 28, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Laurence said...

It can't have effect in fact, that is exactly what I suppose.
spain car hire | Travel Nurse Salary | juegos de billar gratis

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home