Friday, August 04, 2006

Get in my belly

I know. I have been so neglectful. The taco blog is being left behind. I'm sorry baby. I still love you. Rather than posting REAL content, I'd just defer to some of L.A.'s best...who FINALLY made it to Tito's. Yeah!

Also, Japanese people love to make cute sh*t. I am including myself in this stereotype. However, this is AWESOME. What can be done with food is simply amazing. People keep sending these pictures to me, so I didn't know what to do with them but just throw them all up in one place. So, HERE.

Now I'm hungry, dammit. The only thing better than Tito's or some cute food would be...Doritos that taste so good, it's like a kick in the nuts. Aw, yeah!

(photo courtesy of Japundit)
.

12 Comments:

Blogger Keely said...

Wow. That's some bag of Doritos.

Friday, August 04, 2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger tadaahhh said...

here's another funny food image to add to your collection.
http://www.planetdan.net/blog/2006/07/drat.htm

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger ren said...

eeeeeeeek! i am not keen on food that looks back at me.

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

That whatever-it-is that looks like Gromit is just wrong! Unless it's a cake. Boy, I really have double standards, I suppose.

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

So let's get this straight, no one cares that someone is being KICKED IN THE BALLS on a bag of Doritos.

Well. Except for Keely. But that's why I *heart* her.

BALLS. DORITOS. People, this is madness!

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:58:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Actually I was just going to say it's funny how the bottm guy is smiling too. I wonder who they're marketing to on that one.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 5:32:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's kind of creepy that you're supposed to get out a knife and forke and EAT these cute little things.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

At first, I thought those guys on the bag were the Ambiguously Gay Duo from SNL. But then that didn't make sense, either.

Saturday, August 05, 2006 8:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Marci said...

Those are AMAZING! I would never have the patience to do that, LOL!

I like the little babies in the baskets the best! :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Keely said...

Just so you know, my husband was a little (OK, a lot) disturbed by the Doritos bag. He may never look at Doritos the same again. :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I thought the same thing as Jen re: Ambiguiously Gay Duo.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

*hangs head in shame* I was too disturbed by the Gromit thing that I honestly didn't even look at the Doritos bag.

Sunday, August 06, 2006 4:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home