Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hey there, cupcake!

Well you know I love cupcakes. And you know I love ice cream. So let's combine the two, shall we? I got this awesome bundt pan for my birthday. Yes, I have a ton of them. Yes, they are one use wonders, I don't give a crap, they are cute. And hey, I use them way more than the average person, so don't give me grief.

This is the Williams Sonoma 'Ice Cream Cone Bundt Pan'. Cupcakes...that look like ice cream cones. Come on with that!! I used it almost as soon as I opened the gift. I couldn't wait. It was way easy and boy did the Kid LOVE IT. He thought it was the best thing ever. But man, these cupcakes are HUGE. No average human should eat something that big, I say.

If you want to see how these things were made, take a look see over here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

Yours came out much lighter than mine did! I gotta get one of those magic brushes. And you're right - they are GIANT cupcakes! My co-workers were a little overwhelmed with them.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I love it!

Monday, August 21, 2006 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger SushiBoat76 said...

Have you ever tried pouring cake batter into real ice cream cones, bake, then put ice cream on top? I hear someone did that, sounded kinda gross to me....

Monday, August 21, 2006 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Yes. My mom did that for us as kids for parties. It's actually not gross, it's just a cupcake...sitting in an ice cream cone. That's about it.

Monday, August 21, 2006 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Those look fun, but I'll end up making them, frosting them and then after my kids are done eating ONLY the frosting, I will gain five pounds finishing it off for them. Hey thats not a bad idea.

Monday, August 21, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Anonymous to said...

i almost bought you the exact same thing! good thing i changed my mind.

Monday, August 21, 2006 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

i look through the catalog and always wonder if i should buy it...

Monday, August 21, 2006 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

Those are cute... albeit HUGE.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 8:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home