Thursday, August 17, 2006

I want MORE than that.

In this house, there is much screaming. And murdering. And beating. Yep. With the MIL here it means LIFETIME TELEVISION FOR WOMEN is on all day and night. And goddam if the women on those made for tv movies don't have the shittiest lives ever. Just pick up and move to another network, I say. But with my MIL leaving this week, that means I get my tv back. More importantly, September means, the Office is BACK! Thank goodness. Lately, TV has left me feeling abandoned and weepy, clutching my blankie, cause there ain't nothing good to watch.

I am still watching Big Brother, I think I am the only one. In fact, I don't watch the show, I just scour the message boards to find out the news before it airs, and youtube all the good stuff. Like the fact that Erika and Boogie are in a secret alliance - them making out at night, totally fascinating.

Oh nevermind. Here. Watch Kristin from e! visit the Office:

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

"Proud owner of a quality sekko timepiece." HA!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Have you seen the special Jim and Pam themed preview? I saw it the other night. I can NOT wait another month!!!

Friday, August 18, 2006 5:24:00 AM  
Blogger jill said...

Nope, you're not the only one watching BB... Unfortunately for me, I am too. I swore last year was going to be my LAST ever. But thennnnn, they had to make it All Stars. I had to see them all come back. It's painful to watch, painful that I too scour JokersUpdates to find out ASAP things that are being said and things that are happening before it all even airs.

It's a sickness. Shoot me now.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 8:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home