Wednesday, August 09, 2006

pimpin' ain't easy

O.G. wanted some signature notepads made for her homies, but she did not want the colors that I make them in. She is difficult like that. She wanted RED. It had to be red. Whatever. So I did it. I complain, but I always do what she says, and...she was right. Damn. They came out pretty awesome. So much so that I added red as a color for those cards now.

Also these NEW sweet tooth glossies came in and so did these buttons. AND I finally got more shirts in stock. That only took me...two months. But the sell out was due to a very nice article, so yay for good press!

new buttons

I told O.G. that she did not have to pay me. She insisted, so she handed me a gift card. Um, this was the SAME gift card that I GAVE HER for mother's day! What the...? I half expect her to rewrap the crap I gave her for Christmas and give it to me on my birthday. Weirdo.
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Marci said...

Haha! I love OG! I wish I could be a fly on the wall one day and just sit there and observe you two! Crack me up!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Classic! Regifting a gift card to the one who gave it to you. Oh my.

Congrats on the selling out and stuff! You rock!

(I added a link to justJENN designs on my site)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

OG is freakin' hilarious. My mom would do the same thing with the gift card.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Dee said...

I like the cute robots, my son LOVES robots. I should let him watch 'Zathura', then he'd be scared out his pants by them.
Hey, maybe you could reregift by giving the card back to her for Christmas...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Omg Dee, that is the awesomest idea ever. However I found out the reason she never used it. She doesn't get it. She doesn't understand that she can buy something for $5 and then just KEEP THE CARD with the rest of the money on it. She thinks she needs to use all $25 of it at once. I told her, "YOU ARE DUMB." She said,"Yeah. I still don't want it."

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home