Friday, September 15, 2006

Do or do not. There is no try.

Jenn's list of DOs and DON'Ts:

1) Do NOT change a poo-ey baby diaper after you've just eaten brownies. NOPE. Don't do that.

2) When 'racing' with your Kid in public, don't yell, "I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU!" You will inevitably be misunderstood when you really mean, 'I am winning this race, yes I am.' In fact, that is what you should say. To avoid child services. You know.

3) I DO plan on growing the Baby's hair out, a la Suri Cruise. That or I'll just buy a 'Baby Toupee.'

4) DO sit by yourself in the back of the plane and point to your husband and the kids and yell, "Damn Mister, can you shut your kids up? Christ!"

5) Packing three+ pairs of shoes in a suitcase is a pain.

That last one isn't a do or a don't. It's more of a...yikes.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I thought the same thing when I saw Suri's pic! Although I shouldn't laugh too hard because I had crazy hair like that when I was born.

Friday, September 15, 2006 12:34:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

One year my son was Rufio (from Hook). I made him a "wig" out of black and red craft fur. That's what came to mind when I saw the alleged Suri's hair.

And I recently saw a pic of Maddox. Boy, he needs a mohawk intervention. Angelina - that is not good mothering!

Friday, September 15, 2006 2:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home