Sunday, September 24, 2006

Head for open waters, Big Tuna

Well I finally saw the Office. Thank you, youtube, you are my best friend. It was worth the wait. EXCELLENT episode. I don't like Jim and Pam being apart all season though. Nope. That is no good.

The wedding last night was perfect. The bride did a great job being super organized and planning everything to perfection. I, of course, totally lost it and cried when I gave my speech - which was basically just a release to the end of all of this craziness. I'm glad it's over, I have amazing pictures to download when I get back. There's nothing like being married in Hawaii, especially when a rainbow appears overhead while you are announced as husband and wife.

It's a been a long week. Lots of planning, lots of just, stuff. I am going to have shave ice one last time, then I'm heading for open waters. I'm coming home.
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

Well, at least you didn't say you had something in your eye. Sounds wonderful all the way around. But I'm glad you're coming back.

Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Glad to hear you caught the episode (and loved it), and that the wedding went swimmingly. And I'm happy you'll be home soon!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 8:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Aw, I'm so glad everything went well last night! Send me the pics when you get a chance...I'm so bummed I missed it! :(

Sunday, September 24, 2006 11:12:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Yeah, the weather was good! Come back soon!

Monday, September 25, 2006 3:36:00 AM  
Anonymous victoria winters said...

Ooh! Fun new header! :)

Monday, September 25, 2006 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

eat an apple napple for me!

Monday, September 25, 2006 1:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home