Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hm. Where am I?

What have I been doing around here? Not much. I've been waking up at 5am cause, you know, time diff, jet lag, the kids ain't havin' it. Which is ok. It's nice at 5am. It's not hot yet and dead quiet. Nice. I read blogs and email, sit around, steal the car and go to the craft store. All the same stuff I do at home.

There is a lot, A LOT of good food around here. I am trying not to eat cause I would like to be able to fit in my dress on Saturday, thanks. Still, last night I had a piece of Chocolate Haupia Pie - I don't even like haupia, in fact I hate coconut, but damn...it was GOOD.

More importantly I am here to tell you about tomorrow night. The night of all nights, THE OFFICE is back. Watch it. I will be doing so while I package up wedding favors.

I'm off to go eat shave ice now. Mmm...Hey. It's hot out.



6 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

come home, so we can have coffee again.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:28:00 PM  
Blogger chad said...

are you in hawaii?

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I still have to watch the first 2 seasons. I should be getting the dvds from a friend this week. E got to go on the set yesterday. I asked him if he put anyone's stapler in jello, but he didn't.

Have fun!!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger funkyjenn said...

I can't WAIT til tomorrow- and can't wait to see your Friday morning post headers. Those were always my favorite.."Beyonce, Pink the artist, pink the color, hot dogs..."

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait!

Oh, and I like haupia, even though I'm not a huge coconut fan.

Come back to the mainland so we can go have some Beard Papa's!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:56:00 PM  
Blogger anne said...

I actually salivated when I saw that shave ice article! Have fun in Hawaii!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home