Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I was looking for a job, and then I found a job

Some dude at work asked me if I just graduated from college. Ha! Man, that is RICH! Hi-larious. Try like 10 years ago, buddy. I guess I still look 23. Yay me. I should have said, "No, I'm just asian," but I can't say crazy sh*t...yet, as it is a new job and all. This job is insane. Lots to do and I'm only there from 8am to 12pm everyday.

Speaking of 10 years ago, and more, I have known the bride of this upcoming wedding for over 15 years and I have to write a speech for the reception. Totally forgot. Giving a speech in front of people doesn't really bother me, as I've had to do a million times for school and work, the only reason this is better - hopefully these people are drunk.

We leave in 4 days. While I'm gone I was thinking of posting a of bunch recipes. Does anyone have interest in reading such things? Hello? *silence* Eh. Fine.
.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No, I'm just Asian"! LOL!

Yes, Jenn, we want recipes!

-crossing my fingers for this comment to post-

-yvett

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 9:44:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

love your recipes.

have fun in hawaii!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Leah said...

Yes, recipes. Young-looking Asian ones.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger carolb said...

I'm in for recipes.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

no one ever asks me if i just graduated, and I'm mostly asian, dammit. I'm happy if i just get carded (i think they HAVE to do that if you look under FORTY, nice.) now i'll go have a crappy under 40 day.

gimmie some recipes, food that will make me look young, please

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 12:09:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

You know you don't have to do anything for us...but I'm always down for your cookin. I have a couple of parties coming up so make em good.

Soon you will be able to be yourself. Boy, will they be sorry.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:21:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Recipes for the dishes you will be cooking for your Hawaii friends while you are in Hawaii? Absolutely.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:32:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Hey when did you start an Etsy shop? How did I miss that?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

yes, post recipes, post recipes!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:37:00 PM  
Blogger Giao said...

What, is it actually not okay to say "No, I'm just Asian."? Because I am wrong all over then...

Post recipes! Enjoy yourself!

Thursday, September 14, 2006 2:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home