Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Let'em recognize from Longbeach to Rosecrans
Bumpin and grindin like a slow jam, it's west side

People find it hard to believe that my conversations with O.G. are real, but they are exactly as I write them in this blog.

So, I made this little illo of her likeness, put it in a book with all the best O.G. stories along with some really crazy new ones. Now you can get them HERE.



I showed it to O.G. and she had two reactions:

1. "Why do I look fat? You should draw me more beautiful."
2. "Everything in here is a lie."

How can you not want to read more from this woman?? Also you get a free button. So it's worth $2.50, right?
.

6 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Can I get an autographed copy?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 6:44:00 PM  
Anonymous c.beans said...

Mee too!!! I want it autographed by the woman herself! You should charge more for that, haha. (oops, sorry Myra)

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 7:37:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I shall request BOTH of your autographs. Preferably not in blood or syrup.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Rokes said...

Reserve one for me! O.G. stories are AWESOME!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

What a great idea for a book!

Thursday, September 28, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

i want mine autographed too!

Friday, September 29, 2006 11:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home