Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Love bites

Well the day started off ok, then...hm. Not so much. It was nice to be back in an office again, but damn was it hectic. For a part-time half-day person, I was freakin' swamped on day one. I had meetings all day, and I even had to go to the job site, which, if I would have known, I would not have worn heels...that's for damn sure. Ouch.

As for the Kid? Well the drop off went suprisingly well. So much so that I felt weepy that he didn't care about me. THEN I went to pick him up. OH LORD. Turns out once the little bugger realized I was gone, he went into full bawling mode. Poor kid. When I put him to bed tonight - I cried, cause I felt like I had let him down.

The good thing is - all the teachers said, "He's the sweetest little boy ever!" And I know they ain't lying cause I looked at the paperwork in the cubby of the kid next to him and it said, "Your son Steve bit another child and he was reported to the school staff." Nice one Stevie, stay away from my sweet kid, thanks.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I'm sure your kid is super sweet and yeah, I wouldn't trust Steve. Most Steves I know are bullies!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Of course he cried. You're the only one who gets all his jokes.

You wore all those shoes on your first day? And you were asking if you should wear that hat?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I agree that Tyler IS the sweetest little boy ever! Maybe bring some birds for him to play with. And cheerios to feed them. ;)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home