Thursday, September 28, 2006

Michael: "I want you to look into seeing how much a little Chinese baby would cost."

Not wanting a repeat of last week's debacle, being in another state, time difference, blah blah blah, this week I took out extra insurance to make sure that I saw the Office. Basically...I hightailed it over to Nanners house where she fed me and sat me on the couch so I wouldn't miss anything. It was nice. And delicious. Oh my, was that episode cringe-worthy.

With that I give you...MORE HAWAII PICTURES. God will it ever end? Well, this time, it's all about food, baby!! Mostly shave ice. Since that was my lunch every day. One place that I really like is Ice Garden in Aiea. Why? ---Cause they put mochi balls on top! Sweet mochi balls, oh the yum!

Course you have to order by number, which I hate. I hate ordering by number, what is my prob? I just don't believe that I have to stick to one sequence of options, that's why. But whaddya know, MY EXACT fave combo is right there. Number 9. Root Beer shave ice with ice cream and mochi balls. Yep. That's all me.

Click HERE for pictures.
.

4 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

Yum!! Ice Garden is my favorite! We may have to make a trip to Aiea this weekend.

Friday, September 29, 2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

That looks and sounds delic!

Thanks for coming over! It was a blast, as always. And Brent is always happy to find out that my "internet friends" aren't nuts in real life. ;)

Friday, September 29, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

Love Ice Garden... and the mochi balls-

hehe, I said balls.

Friday, September 29, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

It is a wonder we can each tolerate the other's existence. Cause I really was glad to see the Office get a little back on track this week.

Friday, September 29, 2006 4:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home