Friday, September 29, 2006

Pregnant for the last time

I am exhausted. The Kid has decided to 'test' me every night. Calling for me every 2 minutes, thinking of ways to get me to come to his room. I know he's a mama's boy, and I know he only wants ME, but dammit if it doesn't rile me up. I spanked him last night for being so naughty, then felt incredible guilt about it and ended up tossing and turning unable to sleep. It also made me not want to have any more kids. Ever.

The title of this post IS a song, that only some, or two, of you would know. Anyway, yes. I am never going to be pregnant again. This is my plan despite seeing the cutest little girls at daycare and immediately wanting one of my own to put in dresses and buy barrettes for. But no. Not going to happen.

So as my Baby's ONE YEAR BIRTHDAY (that was fast) approaches, I am starting to load up all the outgrown clothes and baby toys. Goodbye tiny baby socks. When in the world were my children's feet ever 2 inches long? Goodbye swaddler blankies. My GIANT BABY never even used these. Damn that kid is a waster. Not when it comes to food of course. Goodbye breast pump. You and I have had some intimate moments together, where we'd probably need to share a cigarette.

Mind you, last time I gathered up outgrown stuff, there was an 'accident.' Of course I am glad for the accident, but at the time...ANYWAY, I just want to rest on this heap of clothes and doze off...zzzz.
.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

You scared me there with the title!

Friday, September 29, 2006 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

three is the new two (in having kids) --did you hear? haha! i'm done too though...(i hope)...

Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Yeah, that title had me bugging out. I was all like, "no way!"

Trickster.

I am learning about all the teeny tinies of baby stuff now. I am hoping my kid is not a waster. =)

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home