Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Rhymes with orange

Rhino Records GOTH box set. Out today. AWESOMEST THING EVER.
______

Ok, seriously. Any way that I can entertain my Kid, I'll do it. However my talent is not in singing and dancing, therefore he will be entertained while dining.

I decided to try my hand at these Jell-o 'orange slices.' Easy enough, if you take the time to clean out the rinds just right. Which I did not, cause who gives a damn, right? Well let me tell you, you poke one tiny hole in that sucker and the Jell-o spews right on outta there. Crap.

Anyway. It's a cute idea.


Jell-o 'orange slices' recipe HERE.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Leah said...

Now I've officially seen everything.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Looks like moldy orange rinds. Yum.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger tadaahhh said...

nice to see the Kid likes to eat cow hooves.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:38:00 PM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

No no no.. the official best thing ever (for the moment) is Weird Al's new video "White and Nerdy"

See it at www.myspace.com/weirdal

:-)

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Hm. Maybe I should have used red...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Paint the oranges brown and they'll be little canoes!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Kristin said...

Those colors make me want a stripey orange sweater.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Hey did you notice on the Rhino page they put "Jesus and the Mary Jane" instead of Mary Chain? All the goths should riot.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Randall said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that's what I consider.
weight loss pills | buy kamagra uk | buy kamagra uk

Saturday, December 17, 2011 5:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home