Friday, September 15, 2006

She's gone, oh I, oh I, I'd better learn how to face it

Did you smell it? I woke up to that wonderful smell, that of Fall. The crisp cool air, the tasty one that makes you want to cuddle in your sheets all day. I love that smell. I look forward to it every year. It's finally here, and we have to leave for the hot, hot heat of tank top weather. *wah*

I am pre-writing the blog posts for next week. A recipe a day, starting Monday. You won't be disappointed. This is some good stuff, and easy to make. Leave a comment if the recipe sounds ok or crap-tastic.

Also, I'm mobile, bitches!

.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I think the weather is just a tease. It's going to get hot again this weekend. I'd say if there is anything I miss about living in the Northeast, it's Fall.

If you'll be posting a mochi recipe, I'm all for it. I probably won't make it, but I'm curious.

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Ok, I have a VERY GOOD mochi recipe. However, I have been reluctant to post it, as it is a TON OF WORK. Not easy, man. So, we'll see. Maybe someday. I usually make it around the holidays.

Friday, September 15, 2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home