Monday, September 25, 2006

Some people have to be, permanently together
Lovers devoted to each other forever

Well let's see. You know what home feels like? It's like the best hug you've ever had and you never want to let go. Yeah, I didn't get that Sunday night. Seeing as how my plane...never...took...off. *sigh*

Really, aside from the BWE (Best Wedding Ever) the week was pretty craptacular. (Note: next vacation will consist of me - sans kids, sans husband, going to an undisclosed location where no one will ever find me. And you will never hear about it.) The plane not taking off just capped off the week. We got to the airport, got on the plane for our 10pm flight. I got the kids fed and calm and totally asleep just in time for take off. *aahhh* What could go wrong? Cut to an hour later where we are still on the plane. Then another hour. At this time they announce that we had to get OFF the plane totally, and either go to a hotel or go home, cause the airport was closing. But we HAD to be back at the airport by 5:30 in the morning. In other words, you don't have to go home, but you have to get the hell out of here. Nice. Finally, 12 hours later, I made it to L.A.

Otherwise, I suppose it was an ok week. Here are some wedding pics. General Hawaii pics to be loaded probably, tomorrow. I'm glad to be home. *hug*


(my freshly painted toes and a dolphin swimming in the backround)

6 Comments:

Blogger Rokes said...

Very pretty toeseys! Did you go to the place in Ala Moana?

Cute dolphin...I think I swam with that one (32nd b-day surprise from G)!

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

I ♥ your toes! Those are awesome ... your trip to Hawaii ain't bad either, but considering how I feel about sitting on my bum for extended periods of time at the moment, I am covetting the toes somewhat more. ;) Glad you're back.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Welcome home. Was this wedding related to the "Best Shower Ever?"

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:54:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

welcome back! nice toes...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:30:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Real post in a minute. But the Hollywood Roscoe's is on food network right now. I stand by my prior statement; it's rooted in soul food. And the chicken looks amazing.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 5:27:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Ok, I'm back.

Love the toes & the dolphin. Love the bride's train. You're welcome to visit me in Podunk to "get away" - just let me know. Your latest travel was way worse than mine even if you didn't have the kids. The kids put it out of the ballpark.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home