Monday, October 23, 2006

I almost believe that the pictures are all I can feel

Well, it seems these kids are taking after me. Budding artistes, these boys. At school they paint and draw, yes, even the Baby. He came home on Friday with this lovely piece of art I've entitled, 'Baby's Inferno'.


I love how he chose the yellow and the red, and how it looks like the balloon is bursting into flames. It's insanely morbid and someday it will be analyzed by millions on the wall of a museum. Or not. It's visually stunning, and moving. And makes me want to hide the matches.

Anyway, sko_G was over Saturday night and said, "God. He didn't even TRY to stay in the lines." Uh. Hello. The Baby is 11 months old. A-hole.*


*Ha. I only said that cause I know he is reading this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Hey, I don't do much better than your baby. I'm impressed. The use of colors is brilliant!

Monday, October 23, 2006 6:20:00 AM  
Blogger B2 said...

F*** the lines! Did Van Gogh paint in the lines? NO! Did Warhol? No! Did Mondrian?

Uh...

Well, you get the point.

Monday, October 23, 2006 7:06:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Whoa! That is some intense finger painting.

Monday, October 23, 2006 1:33:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

oh the humanity

Monday, October 23, 2006 3:09:00 PM  
Anonymous julia said...

Hello, Miss Party Favor Extrodinairre (sp??) Any ideas for my angel's 5th party. We are having the party in a private room at a Pizza Place and having a magician for entertainment. But, she really wants Little Mermaid invites (I let her look on ebay for invites with me and that was her quite adamant choice) and a princess/ariel cake. I am sure your blog exists for the sole purpose of helping the non crative, like myself.
I have been reading for a month or so and enjoy it, thank you!!

Monday, October 23, 2006 5:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home