Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am still living with your ghost
lonely and dreaming of the west coast

I believe these boys are in cahoots. For the first time since ever, the Kid slept peacefully through the night. Ahhh...Meanwhile the baby decided it'd be a mighty fine idea to wake up every two hours. Bastard.

Of course after a lovely night of 30 minutes of rest, I had to spend most of the day walking...and walking...and walking. *yawn* I took a few more downtown pics. I also read a very interesting article on Beck and his new album. I've always liked him, but the interview really intrigued me. The way the author tied the city, into the evolution of Beck, well I just thought that was dandy. I *heart* good writing. And I *heart* Los Angeles.
Also I bought some pretty f*cking awesome ink pens at MOCA today. They write so smooth it makes my heart happy and I want to marry them. Yep. These pens are that good. Ballpoint pens can suck it, btw. That's what it will say on my headstone when I'm dead. I'll only use one under complaint and protest.

Me. MOCA. More here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

I'm a fan of gel pens, too, although I almost always write with pencils because I'm a leftie and I don't like getting ink on my hand.

Gorgeous pics!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Forgive my gel pens mix-up.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

Nice rack.

I didn't get to swim out to Bloomington to watch the the "new" Everclear, but I got a pretty freakin sweet robot for my birthday:D.

The kid and I have something in common - I love corn too.

Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home