Monday, October 16, 2006

Just another day in the week
Waiting for an opportunity to step in front of me
Maybe I'm losing my mind

Today the Baby starts daycare and I am beside myself with guilt. What kind of a crap Mother would take a job where I get belittled draw pictures all day (someone buy me this shirt, please), instead of staying home and getting drooled on? Me, I guess.

I made up for in on the weekend though. I took the kids to no less than TWO pumpkin patches. One with ponies and a full 1/3 scale train ride! AND I had to walk two miles or something (I can't count) to get to the damn train. If you know me, I do not walk. Have you seen my shoes? Heels don't do well on hikes. Still, I did not buy a pumpkin. Why pay $30 when I can get one for $2.99 at Trader Joe's? Yes, I am a cheap bastard. Oh and thanks for the carving ideas.

Yes. This is Los Angeles.

Then why the F* do they have saddles?

Also: Doufeu. How can you argue with spectacular?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I totally just tried to order that shirt for you, but they were out of stock! No joke. See, I'm trying to send you something!

Monday, October 16, 2006 1:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Philip said...

Wow, there is really much useful info here!
at this shop | online pharmacy | here

Friday, March 09, 2012 6:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home