Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Kelly: "Who invented cupcakes, right?"

As I said before, most people google song lyrics to find their way here.
However, sometimes I get...different info seekers.

Things people google to get to my blog:
1. The Amazing Spiderham
2. OK to hate Bobby Flay
3. What does a boob feel like
4. How to do light saber moves
5. I am addicted to sugar
6. phobia of polka dots.

I SWEAR, what is with you people?? To answer your questions:

1. I do not own that comic.
2. Yes, I hate Bobby Flay. Ass.
3. It feels like a 'bag of sand.'
4. I...really can't help you here.
5. Who isn't, baby. Who isn't.
6. I have an INTENSE and not funny do not laugh type of fear of polka dots that is so horrible I can't even begin to tell you even my best friends do not understand it and I recently threatened to punch someone who was wearing a polka dotted headband and you know who you are.

There. Questions answered.
.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Why do you hate Bobby Flay? Is it because his name rhymes with Rachael Ray and you hate her too?

Thursday, October 26, 2006 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I hate Bobby Flay too!!

Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger Nanette said...

*whistling innocently as I read #6*

Thursday, October 26, 2006 8:43:00 AM  
Anonymous roonie said...

It's somewhat creepy to go through your stats log. I get "fergie pee" hits all the time, from the article I wrote about going to Street Scene and observing the possibility that the Black Eyed Peas cheetah might've pissed herself onstage. That was a year and a half ago, and the Internet world is STILL obsessed with it. Ew.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

I got here searching for "Hot Moms and Cakes"

Thursday, October 26, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger xtena said...

how do you find out what people google to get your site?

Thursday, October 26, 2006 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Sorry to disappoint. This is more 'hotcakes and moms,' really.

Thursday, October 26, 2006 6:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

slay the flay...this cupcake agrees

Monday, January 18, 2010 3:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home