Monday, October 16, 2006

NO SOUP FOR YOU

This picture explains it all.
________________

Lately I have been FREEZING. What is the deal with that? I used to be the girl that could wear a tank top in 50 degree weather! After I got pregnant, I am suddenly freezing my ass off whenever the temp drops below 70. Therefore, soup.

I recently made some DELICIOUS Tortellini Soup. Tortellini is a filled pasta in case you don't know what that is. Thought I'd throw that out there since my MIL looked at me like I was serving her alien food. Then she ate it. And liked it. *sigh*

I have been making a lot of soup lately, it's warm and yummy and also it helps get the Baby onto solids way faster. Don't even ask me about day one of his daycare, it was a total nightmare. Here's a soup recipe to take away my pain.

Tortellini Soup, served with a side of pita, carrots & hummus.
The Baby loves this soup. The Kid...not so much.
Recipe....HERE.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I love soup! That looks yummy!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 1:52:00 AM  
Blogger Tuesday Girl said...

I make a tortellini soup also, a little different then yours. My husband LOVES it.
yum.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Looks good.

I attempted your Potato Balls over the weekend (experimenting for a Girls' Poker Nite this coming weekend). I added jalapenos and sour cream. They were good! Thanks for the idea.

Sorry to hear about the daycare disaster. It's hard. I know.

A friendly blog reader,
Jeni

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:54:00 AM  
Blogger bRuiner said...

When you say disaster i envision the baby looming large over the daycare building ripping off chunks of walls and throwing support beams at cars on nearby freeways.

Strangely, I didn't see this on the news :-/

Hope everything gets easier from here on out!

bRu

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Ohhhhh, bear pen, got it. At first I thought it was... ah, never mind.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 12:58:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I don't like regular hummus. I like mexican hummus - you know, refried pinto beans. I also like redneck hummus - bean dip. Regular hummus is too....ick.

But your tortellini soup looks much better than mine. I'll have to try it.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 3:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Sweet Jesus! The site of all those TJ's products just put me into a funk. I miss Trader Joe's.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 5:29:00 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I just had to come back and tell you that I made this soup over the holidays and it was SO GOOD! SO SO GOOD! Fantastic! Thank you!! I wanted to eat the whole pot myself.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009 8:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home