Friday, October 06, 2006

Our frank and open. Deep conversations.
They get me nowhere. They just bring me down, so...

You know, I am generally a cranky person, but these last few weeks I've been feeling pretty good, and thusly, being a happy, friendly person and doing decidedly nice things for people. Well you know what? It sucks. People are mean. Really mean! And now I realize why I go through life holding back and being suspect.

How can EVERY encounter, whether it be with family, friends, a stranger at the market, or that woman at the mall, how can every encounter, conversation, email, end in meanness and me feeling hurt? I don't get it.

The one person, ONE who was nice to me...the man at the shoe store, and dammit if that didn't just...fit. This guy was genuinely nice, not in a sell-y way. I am clearly going to have to run off with this shoe saleman guy cause he won my heart. And got the sale. New shoes. Finally. Happiness.
.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lady Librarian said...

I LOVE those shoes!

Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Meanness sucks. Gah! I hope I haven't been mean to you (I can be a bitch sometimes)...I know there was that terrible thing I said about Justin Timberlake...so sorry...

Saturday, October 07, 2006 3:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Marci said...

Those are CUTE!

Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:19:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

What did I do to you now? Banned from the blog? What's the deal? I'm not against Jim & Pam. I think Pam was acting like a chucklehead last year, especially when she didn't take that job op and then when she jerked both of those guys around. If they're going to mess with what works on the show, then I'm for her getting a bit of a rude awakening.

Anyway, those shoes are hot. I want a pair. And I lied, I love you and corn. So there. That's all you're getting out of me.

Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:41:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

I'm sorry I stole your taco...that was mean.

Those shoes. . love 'em! :)

Saturday, October 07, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Giao said...

Mean people suck.

LOVE the shoes though. Yay for righteous shoes and nice shoe salefolk!

Sunday, October 08, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

nice shoes! i just bought new shoes too!

Monday, October 09, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home