Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pleasure, little treasure

More party stuff. *yawn* Sorry, I'm boring.
When I did the Kid's 1st birthday party, I had this game where I made my own 'lotto' tickets and people pulled off the tag to win a prize. This time around I am doing sort of the same thing, except....using pirate treasure chests. I can't tell you what you might win, but it will be good.

I am posting most of these pics for bffjeninatlanta, who is not coming to the party because...well, she lives in Atlanta. Still, she wants to see how over the top I am making this party. So I put up this site, so now you can glance all at once.

Most people who read this blog think my husband doesn't exist. Since he is never seen or talked about, people think he is a made up figment of my imagination. Could be. While it seems like I am a single mom, he WILL be at the Baby's pirate party. After I complained about stress, he volunteered to help me with the party by LICKING STAMPS FOR THE INVITES. What is this, 1986? When was the last time anyone had to lick a stamp? Some help.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger bRuiner said...

Hahah :-)

Hey, i think that's helpful.

Secret is tho, if he's like me, he LIKES the taste of stamp glue :-)

bRu

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I bet he was surprised to discover that you actually bought the already-sticky stamps!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 10:55:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Damn it, when I saw the chest I thought it was a consolation prize drawing for the people who didn't enter your contest on time.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Dude, he's totally going to keel over from licking the toxic glue on the back of the stamps. And then you can have the Summer (or Winter, as it were) of Jenn!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 8:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home