Wednesday, November 15, 2006

boxing day

I came home to find a GIANT ASS BOX on my doorstep. We are talkin' HUGE, here. No return address, so I have no idea from who, or where it came from.

I open it to find it is filled with toy trucks. I am sorry, I'm a bit disappointed. I know it's the Baby's birthday, but dammit, I thought the gift was for me. *selfish like that*

I had visions of shoes, Kate Spade purses, or cupcakes, all inside this 6' tall box. Which leads me to ask you - if you found a giant box on your doorstep, what would you wish was inside of it?
.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Hilary said...

Oh, this is easy.

A tall, smart, cute, nice, Jewish boy!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Well, I did have one once, on my 21st birthday, and it was my then-boyfriend now-husband inside. Now, I'd love it to be filled with tote bags and purses!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:40:00 AM  
Anonymous myra said...

Whoa! For a second there I thought you got a large box shaped like an ass or a box containing a giant ass. Thank god it was just toy trucks.

I would love to come home to a box filled with puppies.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:23:00 PM  
Blogger carolb said...

No question. Chocolate.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potato Chips and Dip!

Plus several large soy chai lattes.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 2:31:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

John Mayer. What?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

george clooney, please. :)

Thursday, November 16, 2006 2:22:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Duh. Flan.

No, really a well build man who isn't much more than a pretty face, holding bags of money and willing to fix my house for me.

Not too much to ask huh?

Thursday, November 16, 2006 5:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home