Thursday, November 30, 2006

Careless whisper

Man, a lot of my posts lately have been about buying junk. Obviously I am knee deep in the Christmas shopping. Soon to come...baking.

When I go to Victoria's Secret I always say, "Give me the biggest size you have." It's an easy way to cut right to the chase and get my shopping overwith. Luckily I have never had the problem that Nanners had, cause I usually have a child in tow, and I wanna just get in and get out. I will tell you that shopping with an infant is easy. Throw em in the stroller, you are good to go - seeing as how they will be out for about a 2 hour nap. Easy peasy.

But with a 2.5 year old? FERGET IT. Now that they can talk, it's a whole different story. Especially when you go into Victoria's Secret and he yells, "Mommy! LOOK AT ALL DA BOOBS!" Er. Speaking from experience. Maybe.
.

5 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

That's also why no one takes me there.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm so about the online shopping. I hate shopping in stores anyway, but especially this time of year. So, I can say all the inappropriate things I want to!

Thursday, November 30, 2006 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

I'm STILL waiting to hear back from VS about that asshat comment.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 2:10:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

I'm sorry Nanette, but I cannot stop laughing at that.

I bought an IPEX the other month and can't believe I actually spent that much on a freaking bra. It's supposed to be kevlar for boobs so we'll see. I tried on two and bought the one that fit best, thinking it was the smaller...but got home to see that I had indeed grown again....sorry, I'm getting into the boob rant I had with my best friend after that.

I keep forgetting to watch Earl/Office....But 30 Rock is on and Ryan O'Riley is Tina's boyfriend. yeah baby.

Thursday, November 30, 2006 6:37:00 PM  
Blogger this charming man said...

i'm a bit older than 2.5 and i say that when i walk into victoria's secret. in other words, when it comes to boobs, i thing guys pretty much stop developing at age 2.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 8:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home