Friday, November 24, 2006

The grabbing hands...

This year we had a much smaller gathering than usual. There were only 7 of us adults, but that doesn't mean we cut back on the food. Good lord, no. The table was still FILLED.

The Baby ate like a champ. Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, anything you can think of, he tried to eat. The Kid on the other hand, satisfied his Thanksgiving hunger with a handful of cheerios. *sigh* He's on the supermodel diet.

He did contribute though. He helped make a Fried Chicken Salad, and he insisted that there be two tiny bowls of marshmallows on the table. For what reason I have no idea. I have a few recipes which I will post sometime next week.

click on the image for all the 'notes'

1 Comments:

Anonymous shiz said...

I'm so impressed!! That looks so good, I'm ready to start eating again.

Friday, November 24, 2006 5:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home