Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm bringing sexy back

I am petite. This does not mean I am small. It does mean I have trouble finding pants that fit just so. Most pants are made for tall girls with curves in all the right places, or short girls with no curves at all. I happen to be a short girl with curves, which is not an ideal body type.

So I was shocked and amazed when I found these pants at Nordstrom, BB - Billy Blues. They fit LIKE A GLOVE. I mean seriously, I have never worn pants that were so amazing. Even though I have to tailor them a good 4" off the bottom (shut up) they still look perfect. They hug curves just right and make you look at LEAST two sizes smaller than you really are. They are sexy, but not tight, slimming and very comfortable, perfect for work. They are on the pricey side, $88 - $55 when they are on sale (at which time I bought two pairs) but so worth it. They will last forever.

I'd post a picture of them, but no one wants to see my ass, seriously.
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous kat said...

So (not) funny. I've always had the opposite problem. Try being a size 0, no ass and legs to your neck in the 70s and early 80s. I'd have settled for a 1. I feel your pain from the opposite end of the spectrum. I finally have some sort of an ass and still..it ain't easy.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home