Saturday, November 04, 2006

...a pirate's life for me.

I woke up this morning sicker than sick. Luckily, the kids were fine and dandy, all set for the pirate party. I went through most of it in a sinus-y daze, but I had fun and I think the whole thing turned out well. People seemed to really like the pirate theme. My only complaint? I didn't have time to eat much. However the few bites I had were DELISH.

The baby was really happy and not too overwhelmed, considering there were around 100 people there. The best thing was being able to see friends that I never get to spend time with anymore. Now we all have kids. It's craziness.

I put up a bunch o' pictures on flickr, if you want to take a look. I told everyone to enjoy it, as this is my LAST child and my LAST party. Whew. Time for zzzz...

More pics, HERE.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

100 people??? Wow!!! I hope the baby remembers this special day. And I hope you get some rest...you deserve it!

Sunday, November 05, 2006 2:12:00 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Jenn, everything was so darn amazing! :) We all had fun, and the kids are having loads o' fun w/ the pop up pirate game and the tattoos!

Thanks for letting us be a part of baby's first! :)

Sunday, November 05, 2006 4:36:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Man! That was some party! Great job as always Jenn!

Sunday, November 05, 2006 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

100 people??!?! Are you insane! That's brilliant. And scary. And WOW. Looks amazing.

Monday, November 06, 2006 6:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Hilary said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun!

Monday, November 06, 2006 9:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home