Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The purse girl hits everything in my checklist: creamy skin, amazing breasts. Not for me, for my children. The Schrutes produce very thirsty babies.

So my email tells me, THE RIGHT BRA CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE. If that is the truth, then sign me up. I am stressed to the max and if a bra can turn my life around, then dammit, bring it on.

Once clicking on the link for this 'magic bra' I find out its only selling point is the fact that it's Oprah's Favorite Bra. Eh. That ain't doing sh*t for me unless it's attached to a car.

If this bra was really magic, it'd make the terrible twos go away, make my squeaky voiced-head cold disappear, and go to the kitchen and make me a root beer float. Cause that right there? That's a magic bra.
.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Hilary said...

It didn't change my life, but a) it made my back fat disappear and b) it's awesome. Seriously awesome.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

$66 for a bra?! It better do the dishes and clean the bathrooms for that price.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:02:00 AM  
Blogger mipmup said...

i have one of those bras and i hate it.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 9:56:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

I seriously like my VS bra, cause one day I'm going to look like one of those girls.

Right after my tummy tuck, lipo, botox and boob job...

Okay now I'm depressed.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

what for size c cup and above?? (wish i were that big) i do have a le mystere bra but i use their racer back bra -- and it's not $66 (tip: wait for nordstrom to have one of their half yearly sales to buy it cheaper).

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 6:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home