Friday, December 01, 2006

Atwhay ooday ooyay inkthay, Ampay?

I need to tell you the story of how my child almost died yesterday. But I'll leave that for next week.
I also need to tell you the nice recipe I tried out on Thanksgiving.
Oh and that new O.G. story before I forget.
Um, and how I almost lost 4 days of work until someone found my drawings...in the street.
And I need to tell you about my recent purchase at my fave store.
Oh and about the party I am co-hosting next week.
And remind me to tell you why my hair smells so good.
Yeah. All that stuff. Remind me.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just Plain Jane said...

Can't wait to hear it! I just added you to my blog worthy list- hope it's ok. If you mind, just let me know and I'll delete. Thanks! :)

Saturday, December 02, 2006 6:14:00 AM  
Blogger carolb said...

Wow, that's been some week. Can't wait to hear all about it. Also, I hope the baby's okay. YIKES!

Saturday, December 02, 2006 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Oh dear! Hope everythings better now. Can't wait to hear the OG story.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 7:52:00 PM  
Blogger just me said...

I like Williams Sonoma because they have free bread and oil.


Sometimes I can eat enough there to not have to spend money on dinner.


i do get weird looks, but hey, don't put FREE BREAD pieces out there and expect me not to eat my fill.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Er...yeah but aren't the bread pieces like 1/4"x1/4"? I mean, you'd have to stand there ALL DAY to get your fill. Not that I'm judging...

Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:23:00 PM  
Anonymous kat said...

She was judging. I saw her.

Monday, December 04, 2006 2:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home