Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bros before Hos.
She ain't yo' Ho, no mo'.

By noon today I'd had enough. I called up the admin and told her to go out and get me some suicide pills. She told me that I was out of luck cause she would take them for herself. She brought me Advil instead. Dammit.

I frantically searched my purse for anything to O.D. on, but all I could find were pig sprinkles. With no other option, I downed a handful and waited. The only thing I got out of it was slightly pink teeth and a sore tummy. So much for trying to kill myself.

Since I had no choice but to live, I decided to give life a go til at least 8pm so I could watch the hour long 'Office'. I was excited to see it was directed by Harold Ramis, but then again I've seen Ghostbusters about 1000 times too many.

I laughed out loud when Michael called Benihana the 'Asian Hooters.' Heck, I was getting those two girls mixed up, but then again they all look alike. Waitresses, I mean.

When Jim was talking about 'rebound girls' but not being able to stop thinking about 'the one' you are really in love with - that made me wanna cry a little.

Thanks for all the 'knocking on wood.' I think it's working. Or maybe I'm just high on pig sprinkles.
.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Have you seen this? ;)

http://www.johnmayer.com/blog

Friday, December 15, 2006 5:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

Medicinal pig sprinkles. Who knew?

Friday, December 15, 2006 9:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that "Asian Hooters" comment was hilarious! Did you notice that the two girls that went back to the office with them were not the original waitresses that were looking at them in the restaurant? They were cuter! These two were blah...
Ha, ha!

-rokey pokey

Friday, December 15, 2006 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

My fave line was, "I don't just walk into your house and steal your Hello Kitty backpack." I don't know why, but it made me think of you. Because you probably have a Hello Kitty backpack, no?

Saturday, December 16, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Yo, Jenn,
Soooo sorry to hear of your woes. I say screw the job for now and stop worrying about things - and just take care of yourself and the fam. I hope you're feeling a little better by now. xoxoxox, Jen

Saturday, December 16, 2006 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger this charming man said...

oh man, the office xmas episode was a riot. poor michael scott. there's a good write up on the show in the dec 11th new yorker. it was up on their site a couple of days ago, might not be as of today. worth tracking down.

Monday, December 18, 2006 8:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home