Saturday, December 23, 2006

But I can't believe that you'd ever care, and this is why you will never care. These things take time.

I am lame. I had no idea Christmas is this Monday. Seriously. I am losing it.

Tonight I worked on my brother's wedding invitations (more on that later), and I baked a last minute gift of Vegan Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies for a neighbor who likes my baking. I put the cookies in a lovely glass jar with a ribbon. They look so yummy and pretty.

Seeing as how I didn't realize Christmas was in a few days, my cards and gifts...well those are late as well. They will be going to the post office...today...or Tuesday...or something.

This holiday season blows cause it's one thing after another. Starting with Halloween. Then Thanksgiving. The Baby's birthday. Christmas. Japanese New Year's Day. O.G.'s birthday. The Kid's birthday. The Bro's wedding.

Did you see what I slipped in there? New Year's Day. It's on the following Monday. We don't celebrate New Year's Eve, we celebrate New Year's Day. With Japanese food. Lots of it. I need to get ready. Now.
.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jodi said...

Good luck getting ready for Monday. I'm sure everything will be great and the kids will have fun.

I hope to finish shopping and start wrapping after work today.

Saturday, December 23, 2006 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home