Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Don't put me off 'cause I'm on fire,
and I can't quench my desire

Today a friend of mine told me, "Jenn, you are on FIRE." I'm not sure what he meant. My temperament? My looks? My skillz? I dunno. But he said it twice. I didn't question him. I just wanted him to shut up.
However, I will tell you what I KNOW is on fire:

theKid: "Mommy. My bum itches."
Jenn: "Ouch. You want me to rub it?"
theKid: "Stick your finger in my butthole."
Jenn: "UH. I think I'll pass. Thanks."

To clear your mind of such thoughts, I give you this: A monkey and a monkey and a taco. Ahhh. Is there anything better in life? I mean besides a non-itchy butthole.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Worms?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

ok, i have no words.
cute taco though.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

asking that hardly ever works

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 3:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home