Sunday, December 24, 2006

He knows if you've been bad or good

I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow. I have no tree, and the lovely Christmas miracle that was the Baby not being sick anymore - well that was just a cruel trick cause once again, he's got a terrible cold. Poor baby.

We had our annual Christmas Eve party (my dad's family) at Disneyland. It was lots of food, lots of gifts, OH LORD THE GIFTS....

Believe it or not this is only HALF of the gifts that were given out. Mostly to kids, and almost all of them from my Aunt. It sucks not being a kid, they get all the good stuff. But it's a whole bunch of fun to watch them tear open the packages. Me - I just wanted a second helping of dessert. BRING ME MORE CAKE SOMEONE, THANKS.

The Kid still insists that Santa NOT stop by tonight. Well, the thought of stranger breaking into your house and eating cookies is a bit disconcerting but still, he's not stealing our tv, HE LEAVES GIFTS, get it?

I am tempted to leave lumps of coal or charcoal briquettes in a little pile for the Kid since he is so anti-Christmas. Maybe he's Jewish. Hm. Or perhaps next year we'll just celebrate Kwanzaa instead, dammit.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Merry Christmas to you too! I broke down and put up this little tree centerpiece I stole at a party a few years ago. It's kind of pathetic, but Santa is coming to my house!

Monday, December 25, 2006 12:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home