Thursday, December 28, 2006

I dont need permission, make my own decisions

Well not many people had questions for me. Told you, I'm not that interesting. Still, some answers:

1. First thought when you went into labor:
"Oh crap. I think I just peed on the couch."

2. What does your Uncle do with the ammo?
Threatens the neighborhood kids to get off his lawn, I assume.

3. Have you always hated polka dots?
Yes. No reason. The pattern, any kind of overly intense, tight pattern, makes me physically sick.

Well I picked three. I know I said five, but you know what? A wise man once told me: "It's my prerogative. I can do what I wanna do. It's my prerogative." That man? The Dalai Lama. No, wait. It was Bobby Brown. From his hit sophomore album, "Don't Be Cruel." No truer words were ever said, Bobby. No truer words.
.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

and where did Bobby get for that gem of wisdom? just sayin.

Friday, December 29, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm curious why you don't like birds.

Saturday, December 30, 2006 12:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home