Thursday, December 07, 2006

"I want some milk. And you know where milk comes from! Breasts."

I didn't expect to be in a 3 car accident today. Yet here I am. The baby was in the car with me. Only two blocks from my house. Wouldn't you know it. I was in the front car. The third car hit the second car with so much force, she hit me. No visible damage, but my neck is killing me. I've asked the Baby what he thinks, too bad he can't speak yet.

Another too bad is, California law says that if you are in a car accident you MUST replace the car seats that are in the cars. I get it - but we just got this sucker. $350 Britax Marathon, bitches. Now I have to get TWO new ones. Great. It doesn't matter that I'm not paying for it, it's just...ugh, one more thing to do.

Forget all that. I took some Aleve which is as good as crack, if you ask me - and my neck pain went away. I also felt high as a kite, but whatever. So I tackled my 'BYOC' cookie swap cookies. They are a three day process so I had to get a move on. Yes. Those will be heads. And boobs.

6 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

What?!! Oh my gosh, are you and the baby okay?

Thursday, December 07, 2006 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Would you like me to add the asshats who hit you to my list of "I'm gonna get you, sucka!"? It's quite long these days.

Friday, December 08, 2006 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jen14221 said...

Oh dear. I am so sorry. Car accidents suck!

Friday, December 08, 2006 8:48:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Just how would they know if you replaced the car seats or not? That's the stupidist thing I've heard all day and I've been running errands.

Leave it to you to go back freaking cookies after a 3 car smush. You rock Jenn!

Friday, December 08, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger mipmup said...

hope you're ok! i was in a similar accident and it really did a number on my back. take care of yourself.

Friday, December 08, 2006 3:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Geez...I hope you and the baby are okay. That really sucks. I take Aleve for headaches and such, but I don't ever get high from it. Damn.

Friday, December 08, 2006 7:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home