Wednesday, December 27, 2006

If there's something you'd like to try
ask me, I won't say no, how could I?

The Kid and I went to a deli today. With all kid's meals, they give you a bag of cotton candy as 'dessert'. Hi, I'd like a side of diabetes, please. Well, it was PINK cotton candy, which is - of course, hard for me to pass up. Maybe, just maybe, I ate the whole thing after the Kid went to bed tonight. Yeah, I'm gonna need to think up an excuse in the morning.

Another not so nice thing I did - was tell Nanners that I'd totally do this meme, and I am totally not going to do it. '5 Things You Don't Know About Me"? I'm not that interesting. Instead I open the floor to you. Ask me a question. Ask me a dozen. I'll pick 5 and answer them. I didn't say the 5 best, I said 5. Either that or think up an excuse for where that pink cotton candy went, cause I'm stumped.

6 Comments:

Anonymous myra said...

First concert?
First record?
First date?
First thought when you went into labor the first time?

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Jodi said...

I'd blame the missing cotton candy on the Ha Has.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger carolb said...

What does your uncle do with the ammo? Target practice? Did I just answer my own question? I guess my question won't be picked now.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 6:43:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

WHAT?!?!? You're not going to do the meme?!?!? For shame! And I even *asked* you if you'd do it before I "tagged" you! PUNK!








Ok, I'm over it now. :-P

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jesser said...

Maybe the toothfairy ate it. That chick looks like she loves the cotton candy.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:43:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Cotton candy always desintigrates overnight. You did him a favor.

Have you always had this intense dislike of polka dots or is there a reason?

How many purses do you own? How many of them did you make? Did you ever figure out the fastener on that one or did you just finally smash it with a hammer like I suggested.

That's all I could think of right now.

Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home