Friday, December 01, 2006

Jonas Salk.
Who?
Justin Timberlake.

Tonight's episode made me cringe so badly I watched part of it through my hands. That'd be the "Prison Mike" part. Good lord how awful. How would that even be legal in a real office? And the thing is...that stuff really happens. I've been through many similar situations. Except for the baby at the office thing. I should totally take mine to work tomorrow. I'll just keep him under my desk and throw some crackers down there.

Speaking of, at daycare, most children are wearing Sesame Street t-shirts. This is how you can tell which kids are mine:


P.S. WIGGLES ALERT: Greg Wiggle is not leaving the Wiggles for a life of hookers and blow, if that's what you are thinking. The man had a double hernia. Give him a break. You can't wiggle with a hernia, people.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nanette said...

You can't keep your baby under your desk because that's where I'll be hiding as I pretend we're in "Looks Who's Talking." "Where does milk come from? BREASTS!"

Friday, December 01, 2006 8:31:00 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I loved that Jim kept Karen out of the prank on Pam. Pranks are a Jim/Pam thing only! ;)

Friday, December 01, 2006 8:55:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

I just loved Pam's face when she realized Jim had pranked her.

My brother is still disgusted with me for telling my son they were "swimmy things" when he asked me what those things were in the opening credits for Look Who's talking. Hey, he was 2! It worked!

When a co-worker told me the Wiggles guy was quitting, I immediately thought of you.

Friday, December 01, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh, Henry has that shirt too!! No sesame 'round here either.

Saturday, December 02, 2006 5:19:00 PM  
Anonymous kristen said...

You already know my boy rocks that shirt, too. We rock the cool daycare gear. *Hi Leslie!!!!*

Saturday, December 09, 2006 4:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home