Friday, January 12, 2007

Harvey:"Me so horny. Me love you long tim."
Pam: "Who's Tim?"

This Office episode was very good. It was all about love, so much so - maybe it should have been a Valentine's Day episode. I was sad to see Dwight quit, actually. That idiot Andy could have gone, I would have been fine with that. I really liked how the sales calls showed that the Scranton branch are very good at what they do. It was a very smart way to add to the character's personalities.

Also: 30 Rock is my most favoritest show in the whole world. Yes. More than the Office. I said it.

Tonight I realized that I only watch those two shows. I don't watch tv. I barely use my tivo. Therefore I never see commercials either. So when I was speeding through 30 Rock, I stopped. And there was McDonald's selling some weird ass 'middle of the cinnamon roll' breakfast thingie. Lately I have been craving cinnamon rolls like nobody's business, but a bowl full of the 'middle' of something sounds absolutely disgusting to me. I will pay the extra 50 cents for a bowl full of the outside of the food too, if that's what it takes, Ronald.

3 Comments:

Blogger Yvett said...

Hmm.... I don't know if I like 30 Rock better than The Office, but I absolutely love that show! It has definately made me laugh out loud more than The Office but it doesn't have a Pam and Jim. Alec Baldwin's character is probably the best on tv, though. Did you see the one where he was dating Condeleeza Rice?

Friday, January 12, 2007 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger BlogWhore said...

WTF??!! I can't believe you said that? That 30 Rock was better than The Office.

WTF!!?? I can't speak.

Friday, January 12, 2007 11:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was cracking up all by myself at that damn Harvey robot and how Jim and Pam were making fun of it with serious faces!

Didn't you just love Karen's makeover? Hilarious!

I like 30 Rock too...I think because sometimes I feel like I'm watching SNL!

-Rokes

Friday, January 12, 2007 11:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home