Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I cry for your heart of stone
I'm gonna wait until you come home

Tonight I was supposed to write up a report for work. Instead I made about 15 thank you cards. Then did some sketches. Then 30 Valentine tags for the kid's school. I have no idea what I'm going to put them on. I am thinking maybe these cute light up lollipops. Then again, you know the whole NO SUGAR policy. Screw it. No sugar sure, but they didn't say no cuteness. Phooey.

Also, I couldn't pass up this heart fabric I saw at the craft store. Too cute. Too pink. I had to buy it. Again, I have no idea for what. I think I am going to make little VDAY gifts for a few friends. But what to make??

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

you know what? I think I collect fabric. I have stacks and stacks of it, some just a yard, some a ittle more than that, but if I am at the fabric store and see something I like, I have to get it! Don't know what I'm goinna do with it but I buy it anyway.

I'm sure you'll think of something really cute and crafty to do with it!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger carolb said...

I've got some cute heart fabric as well and I'm not sure what to make with it either. I'll be interested to see what you do.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

i swear thats right up there with polka dots...just saying.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

Dee said it, not me.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 2:41:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Ha! I was thinking the same as Dee and Kat. C'mon Jenn you know you secretly looooooove polka dots.

Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger justJENN said...

Are you guys high? They don't even look like polka dots, they are pointy, not round!

Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home