Wednesday, January 31, 2007

...I'm only happy when it rains.

It DOES rain in Southern California. While I don't like being cold to the bone unless I am well bundled, I do like being cold for a good reason. Rain is a good reason. I love the crispness of the air and the freeze of the rain. Maybe I just like covering myself in jackets and scarves.

Nevertheless this freezing wind and icy rain has lifted my spirits, and I feel way happier. It reminds me of a cold New York day, and that is one of my most favorite things ever.

The months are going by quickly. While I no longer do custom wedding invitations, with my brother getting married and all, how could I refuse? It came out quite pretty I think.


Click on pictures for flick-tastic goodness.

5 Comments:

Anonymous dori said...

These are beautiful. I am inspired.
My son is getting married and his wife to be wanted something Asian and I am definitely showing her these. Simply goregeous!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 3:32:00 AM  
Blogger joyce said...

very nice jenn!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:15:00 AM  
Anonymous kat said...

quite pretty indeed

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I'm glad the rain lifted your spirits, but I am glad I missed it. Eek! It depresses me. The invites are gorgeous...your talent once again slays me.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 1:56:00 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

wow! Those are gorgeous!!!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 2:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home