Friday, January 05, 2007

Is that a Muppet Babies tattoo?

Wow. That Office was...painful? In a lot of ways. That shot of Pam crying from the end of the hallway was really nice though. Camera work. It's a good thing.

To me the funniest thing was in the deleted scene up on nbc.com. Dwight says that Jim told him there was a meeting at 4am but he was the only one that showed up. That made me laugh out loud.

What's been on my mind most, lately? The lyrics to Beyonce's "Irreplaceable". I mean, if you can't rhyme anything with 'minute', maybe you should just rewrite that line rather than use the same word twice? Cause it's really annoying. You must not know 'bout me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Toby: I need to talk to you.

Michael: Not now. Not ever.

Friday, January 05, 2007 5:44:00 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Painful? Really? I thought it was pretty good, considering the last few episodes. What about the opening scene, and the chainsaw sound effect? We laughed out loud during the whole opening theme about that. But I realize you're an Office purist, so I imagine this version will never live up to the original. Still, what about, "you're PMS-ing pretty hard, aren't you?" Hilarious!

Friday, January 05, 2007 9:00:00 AM  
Blogger Dee said...

thanks jenn-
i didn't think about it before, but now when I listen to the song its gonna bug the crap out of me.

Friday, January 05, 2007 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous t.o. said...

ooh, i like this...listening to music and reading your blog. very hip.

Saturday, January 06, 2007 4:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home