Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
a neighborly day for a beauty.

I bought these new pull on boots from Naturalizer. They are leather, knee high, and have a 2"+ high heel, just how I like. They also have a fabric back, so you don't have that, 'damn I have fat calves and can't zip this sh*t up' kinda problem.

They must look good, cause today someone said I was 'sexy' and someone else said I looked 'cute.' Not bad, two compliments in 24 hours.

When I take the baby to daycare you are not allowed to wear shoes in the classroom. I get that, cause god knows what kind of slop you are dragging in there on the soles of your shoes.

Therefore, I wear flats into the school, then when I get back in the car, I change to heels. Oh, I also put on my sweater in the car cause it's darn hot carrying a 20 pound baby, a jacket, a diaper bag, his food and holding the hand of a toddler.
Oh.
And....jewelry.
I put on my jewelry in the car too, cause I don't want to the baby to get snagged on anything. Jeez. Now that I think about it, I must look like goddam Mr. Rogers, sitting in my car changing clothes every morning. God knows what the other parents are thinking.
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

You are so busy, yet so together and trendy. You amaze me.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:07:00 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Mr. Rogers? I was thinking you looked more like Lisa Gonzalez.

Killer boots by the way.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:06:00 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

They're thinking, "Damn, why didn't I think of that?"

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:40:00 PM  
Blogger Nanette said...

Fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home