Thursday, January 04, 2007

LINKalicious
and they be lining down the block just to watch what I got

I have been online shopping a lot lately. Meaning, "looking at crap on the internet and pretending I was buying it when I was just putting it in my virtual shopping cart and then closing the goddam window."

Here are some of the things I thought were cool:


Pig Baking Dish - Sur La Table
Dude. Check it. A pig. A baking dish. Totally awesome.


Hello Kitty apron - Sanrio
I don't usually cook with aprons, but I love this one. It features a VERY 70s H.K. design - the one I first remember seeing as a kid. The one that made me love the design and want to work for H.K. someday.


Scorpion Clip - Kate Spade
Believe it or not, I adore big jeweled pins, just like an old laydee. They look good on boucle suit jackets, just saying. Very vintage-y. This one's a hair clip, but can be made into a pin easily I am sure. I like it cause it's KILLER. If you don't like that, check this out, a mink bobby pin. Mink. Just like J-Lo's eyelashes, bitches!


stuffed donkey - auction
Myra HAND MAKES some awesome stuff. Just check out ALL THIS! She is auctioning off her little donkey - all proceeds go to benefit the Kim family, which is a good thing.


personalized silicone spatulas, pink - Williams Sonoma
Hell yes I want my name on them. What?

Also, thanks for all those ice cream ideas. Man, now I really don't know what kind to make. They all sound so good! I think I am going to go with a couple of 'base' ice creams then two or three 'specialty' ones. I'll let you know when I figure it all out. I'm sure I'll try some test runs. Come over and eat some, please.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Annika said...

The pig! I almost died. Must. Have. One.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 4:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Love the apron! I like to personalize stuff too and my family makes big fun of me. If I had an embroidery machine everything around here would be personalized.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love the pig. I have been so tempted to get that.

Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:09:00 AM  
Blogger Karenna said...

Thank you for posting the pig! That is the BEST gift ever for a relative of mine, and it's found LONG before Christmas or birthday!

Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger joyce said...

my cousin is actually ordering me those very pink spatulas w/ my name on it -- haha...it just so happens that her friend works there and gets employee discount!
love the pig!

Friday, January 05, 2007 7:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home